Friday, June 26, 2009

Gonna Make You Lunch at Shirt.Woot


Last week's derby was #100, and it was "Mystery". Artist names were hidden and I didn't want to post my entry here just in case someone read up. Not that it was that difficult to figure out who did what, with SDS (shirtderbystats.com) letting the cat outta the bag. But that's also woot's fault. Anyway it's not that big of a deal. I started submitting to the shirt.woot derby way back on #19, Travel. My first entry got 5 votes, and I can understand why by looking back.

The theme this week is "Fake Band T-shirts". I decided to do a parody of C+C Music Factory's "Gonna Make You Sweat" (which is almost 20 years old btw, wow!), with PB+J Music Factory, "Gonna Make You Lunch". I'm pretty pleased with how this came out, special thanks to the kind folks at BadTParty.

3 comments:

  1. I saw this on shirt.woot and I HAD to google it to find it. It's so adorable and creative. Have you gotten it printed anywhere like threadless or something similar? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica - stay tuned on this one. More information to come in the near future.

    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this was printed, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

    I was mad when it didn't make the derby, but I was also busy the day it was printed and didn't think to check it.

    ReplyDelete